When you first visit Cameo Endodontics & Oral Surgery, it is important that you understand the steps we take to ensure the best possible care.
Your first appointment will consist of a consultation to review your medical history, diagnose your dental problem and discuss your treatment options. Very often, we can perform the root canal treatment during this appointment. However, a complicated medical history or treatment plan will require a more extensive evaluation and possibly multiple visits to correct the problem.
Along with your Health History and Financial forms, it will be important for you to bring:
- your referral slip and any X-rays if your dentist has not sent them to us
- a list of medications you are presently taking
- your dental insurance card or dental insurance forms completed – this will save time when processing claims
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
If you have a history of any of the following medical conditions, please inform the receptionist at the time you call for an appointment:
• Uncontrolled Diabetes
• Uncontrolled Blood Pressure
• Graves Disease
• recent Stroke or Heart Attack.